This Privacy Statement concerns the website:
www.alignedresearch.com ("The Website”), which is owned and maintained by Aligned Research Group LLC (hereinafter "Aligned Research Group”).
Aligned Research Group recognizes the importance of protection of personal information.
In handling all personal information provided in the course of business, Aligned Research Group will comply with relevant European Union and United States laws and regulations. Aligned Research Group commits to respect the privacy of users and to process their personal data carefully and confidentially, in compliance with applicable European Union and United States laws and regulations.
Aligned Research Group reserves the right to update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. Users are advised to visit this page from time to time to verify if there have been updates to the Privacy Statement.
Why does Aligned Research Group process your data?
When you visit The Website, you have the opportunity to contact Aligned Research Group online to ask a question, to learn more about a solution, to ask for product support, etc. If you choose to contact Aligned Research Group online, you will find that our online forms ask for personal information, such as name, phone number, or e-mail address.
Aligned Research Group uses personally identifiable information submitted online to:
- Provide customer support
- Respond to questions from visitors to The Website
- Share company news, product updates, or helpful tips about PRIMAVERA products
- Inform users of special promotions or events
What kind of Personal Information does Aligned Research Group collect?
Users can browse most pages of The Website without needing to supply any personal information in the process. However, most online forms on The Website ask for a small amount of relevant information, such as email and phone number.
Those who wish to communicate with Aligned Research Group but do not want to give personally identifiable information online may use the phone or fax numbers that we provide on The Website.
How Does Aligned Research Group handle personal Information?
At Aligned Research Group we protect the confidentiality of the personally identifiable information we receive. Therefore:
1. Aligned Research Group will only acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means.
2. Aligned Research Group maintains the information it receives online in strict confidence; information you submit to Aligned Research Group is not sold to nor shared with third parties, except our partners as described herein.
3. Aligned Research Group will endeavor to keep the acquired personal information accurate and up-to-date.
4. Aligned Research Group will take necessary and appropriate steps such as protection from destruction, leakage, and modification, etc. to ensure security in handling of personal information.
5. Aligned Research Group will give proper consideration to allow a person who is the subject of personal information to be appropriately involved in the handling of such information.
6. When required by law, Aligned Research Group will share information with government agencies.
Security of Personal Information
Aligned Research Group maintains strict access control over personal information.
Aligned Research Group stores personally identifiable information in password-protected environment servers. These servers are subject to Aligned Research Group’s information security policies, standards, and procedures
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites and email addresses, which are not the property of Aligned Research Group. This Privacy Statement does not apply to such websites and email addresses. If you use one of those links and supply personal data on another website you will be subject to the privacy statement of that website.
Aligned Research Group may send commercial emails to customers who have expressed an interest in its products and services. If you receive commercial emails from Aligned Research Group and wish to discontinue these mailings, you may unsubscribe at the footer of the email itself. If this is not possible, you may also send an unsubscribe request to:
email@example.com with the subject "Unsubscribe to email".
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Access to Information
According to the Personal Data Protection Law, individuals have the right to obtain information about the handling of their personal data. Users may contact Aligned Research Group to check which personal data is being stored, and may request Aligned Research Group to update, correct, or even delete personal data that is proven incomplete, incorrect or irrelevant for their purpose.
This may be done by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Personal data" in the subject line and let us know the details of your request in the body of the message.